Wireless Broadband & Email Solutions
Wireless broadband is great when it works. You walk from room to room seamlessly while still connected to the internet. When your Mac only intermittently connects to the internet or does not connect at all, it can be very frustrating.
We work with all broadband providers including Eircom, Vodafone, Digiweb, Magnet, UPC and 02.
Connecting your Mac, iPad, iPhone to a standard Router or Access Point
You are using one of the following brands of modem but cannot successfully connect your Apple device.
- UPC modem / Cisco
- Vodafone modem
- Eircom Netopia / Motorola
- Magnet / Zyxel modem
Connecting your Mac, iPad, iPhone to an Airport Router or Access Point.
You are using one of the following to connect to wireless broadband but cannot successfully get a connection.
- An Airport Extreme
- Airport Express
- Or Time Capsule
Troubleshooting a Wireless Connection: Common problems we resolve:
- The signal received by your Apple Mac computer is weak or intermittently disconnects.
- The signal received by your Apple Mac computer only reaches certain areas of your home or office.
- You cannot access your VPN network with your iMac, Macbook or iPad.
Failure to connect successfully to broadband can be exceedingly frustrating.
Turn off your modem for 30 seconds so that all the LED lights on the front are extinguished. Then turn it back on.
We support all email address from personal domains, business domain names, Eircom, Vodafone, 02 and UPC.
- You can receive email but not send it.
- You need to configure or remove an email account.
- You cannot send out email.
- Your mail client such as Apple Mail, Thunderbird or Outlook for Mac is not functioning properly.